Ultimate Team Index du Forum
Ultimate Team
Bienvenue sur notre forum !!!

Ultimate Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: God$Seed - I Begin (2-012.) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate Team Index du Forum -> Zone création -> Garage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alealram
Acolytes Ultimate !!

Trackmania Possédé: Trackmania nation forever

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: God$Seed - I Begin (2-012.) Répondre en citant

God Seed - I Begin (2012) > bit.ly/1U4a9qT

With...that...said,...dont...expect...to...hear...a...genrechanging...album...as...there...are...many...nods...to...the...former...iteration...of...the...band...as...they...carve...giants...and...battle...many...an...untamed...forceTrack..listing[edit]Believe...me,...if...I...had...been...more...diligent...in...my...listening,...I...might...have...had...to...reconsider...not...having...an...album...of...the...year,...because...I...Begin...is...proving...to...be...the...2012...release...that...has...ultimately...stuck...with...me...the...most,...one...of...those...albums...that...slowly...but...surely...reveals...its...dark...wonder&...Spread...the...Disease:Click...to...share...on...Twitter...(Opens...in...new...window)Share...on...Facebook...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...email...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...share...on...Google+...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...share...on...Tumblr...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...share...on...Pinterest...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...share...on...Reddit...(Opens...in...new...window)Click...to...share...on...Pocket...(Opens...in...new...window)Like...this:Like...LoadingIn...the...future,...Id...like...to...see...God...Seed...go...even...further...with...the...more...outlandish,...eerie...qualities...presented...here;...maybe...even...dip...into...some...more...progressive...song...structures,...but...this...is...a...strong...beginningFrom..the..Running..of..Blood..is..dense..and..misty,..weaving..a..creepy,..minimalist..melody..line..that..bursts..through..the..fog..like..a..lone..ray..of..diabolical..red..light,..before..things..kick..up..a..notch..for..a..tense,..violent..storm..of..a..finaleContents...1...History...2...Band...members...3...Discography...4...References...5...External...links...I..admit..to..a..bit..of..trepidation..going..into..this,..but..I..will..happily..report..that..this..is..really..a..top-notch,..solid..album..throughoutIf...you...like...your...black...metal...a...certain...way,...and...only...a...certain...way,...then...youre...probably...the...type...that...should...stay...away...from...God...Seed,...but...anyone...else...should...give...it...a...try,...as...its...one...of...the...most...distinct...releases...within...the...more...visible...side...of...the...genre...this...yearApart...from...the...controversies...and...stories...you...might...have...heard...about...Gaahl...both...in...and...out...of...corpse...paint,...he...leads...an...expansive,...able...genuinely...interesting...retreatment...of...the...primal...stuff...that...made...Gorgoroth...matter...hereThe..keys..used..in..the..track..are..also..pinpoint..perfection..in..their..subtlety..and..complimentary..accompanimentI..Begin..Studio..album..by..God..Seed..Released..October23,2012(2012-10-23)..Recorded..August..2011,..various..studios..in..Bergen..and..Oslo..Genre..Black..metal..Length..42:54..Label..Indie..Producer..God..Seed..God..Seed..chronology..Live..at..Wacken..(2012)..I..Begin..(2012).."Revolver..I..Begin..review""Aldrande....Tre"....is....an....attack....on....the....jugular....following....the....pomp....of....it's....precedents....with....swirling....hypnotic....riffing....reminding....one....of....old....Anaal....Nathrakh....or....Jotunspor,....the....defunct....Gorgoroth....side-project....of....2006,....while...."Lit"....continues....the....hard/soft....pattern....by....slowing....the....tempo....to....allow....the....dissonance....of....the....guitars....and....a....clean....spoken....voice....to....be....better....heard....before....the....break-in....of....positively-tinted....keyboard....chordsOpener...."Awake"....rumbles....open....with....true....Norwegian....ferocity,....drums....cascading....by....riffs....written....in....miniature....and....projected....in....panoramicAlso....note....Gaahls....really....strong....vocal....performance,....combining....nuances....and....harsh....expressions,....recalling....why....he....is....still....considered....one....of....the....best....black....metal....frontmanAfter..performing..a..few..gigs..as..God..Seed,..vocalist..Gaahl..left..the..band..in..July..2009[1]..and..it..was..put..on..holdBetween...the...name...dispute...and...forming...the...new...band,...Gaahl...retired...from...black...metalThough..those..segments..sometimes..border..on..Godsmack-style..tribalism,..they..do..position..God..Seed..well..outside..of..Second..Wave..confinesKenneth..Kapstad..^...a...b...Eduardo...RivadaviaGaahl....re-joined....God....Seed....in....2012God..Seed..pull..off..both..hellish..intensity..and..ritualistic,..hypnotic..patterns..of..lower..tempo..with..aplomb,..and..I..Begin,..at..length,..feels..both..distinct..and..mildly..inventiveGeir...Bratland...Band..members[edit]The..pace..doesnt..change..much,..but..the..continual..textural..shift..of..the..riffing..builds..tension..up..until..the..very..endThe....keyboards....that....appear....throughout....the....album....often....remind....of....vintage....Jon....Lord....and....Rick....Wakeman,....adding....a....layer....of....dark,....astral....psychedelia....to....God....Seeds....already....dense....and....heavy....soundPreliminary....webcasts....suggested....a....stylistic....continuity....with....Ad....Majorem....Sathanas....Gloriam....ornamented....with....some....unexpected....touchesJoin...1,121...other...followers...crypts...of...raysThis...From...the...Past...is...like...being...in...the...midst...of...some...kind...of...devilish...summoning,...with...tangential...flights...of...nocturnal...keys...and...an...appreciably...vile...vocal...performance...from...GaahlVery....'eavy,....very....'umble....since....2009^....Diana....Glckner:....God....SeedThe....man....spits....in....the....face....of....the....vocal....monotony....that....typifies....the....genre,....taking....what....hes....learned....from....his....various....projects....past....and....present....(Gorgoroth,....Wardruna,....Gaahlskagg,....Trelldom,....etc)....and....using....all....of....it....to....mesmerizing....effect....on....I....BeginThe....man....spits....in....the....face....of....the....vocal....monotony....that....typifies....the....genre,....taking....what....hes....learned....from....his....various....projects....past....and....present....(Gorgoroth,....Wardruna,....Gaahlskagg,....Trelldom,....etc)....and....using....all....of....it....to....mesmerizing....effect....on....I....Begin f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultimate Team Index du Forum -> Zone création -> Garage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006